Fireplace Guts Okay’dua Technical Institute; many college students injured

– Business –

In a tragic report shared by 3News, the Koforidua Technical Institute was destroyed by hearth leading to eight college students struggling minor accidents because of a fireplace that broke out within the boys’ dormitory.

Of the scholars, 75 have been relocated. To attend class, affected college students should borrow their associates’ garments and footwear.

Round 11:45 p.m., a fireplace broke out. It began on the roof after which unfold to the 4 flats the place the boarding boys lived.

The fireplace was rapidly put out by the Ghana Nationwide Fireplace Service, which additionally prevented it from spreading additional into the world. The possessions of the 75 boys have been lowered to ashes by the fireplace.

– Business –

College students who’re affected are traumatized. To attend class, a lot of them put on borrowed garments and footwear.

“My good friend gave me this shirt to put on. All my faculty uniform, books and every part has been burned,” mentioned a pupil.

– Business –

Leave a Comment

Translate »